One year anniversary
One year ago today I published my first blog post. It has been quite an adventure learning the in’s and out’s of blogging and trying to figure out what topics I wanted to focus on and write about. Over this next year I will be focusing on three subjects: aid and development, church, and my life. If you have any ideas on things you would like for me to blog about, please leave a comment and let me know.
Below are the top five most viewed posts and then the five posts that are my favorites.
Top 5 Most Viewed Posts:
- TOMS shoes and A Day Without Dignity
- Why supporting Sam Childers, aka the Machine Gun Preacher, is a very bad idea
- People will never forget how you made them feel
- Has God forgotten about me?
- A picture is worth a thousand words, but what if those words are wrong?
My Top 5:
- A radical experiment in empathy – the exercise in this video will challenge you to your very core, but you will come out better for it on the other side…guaranteed.
- The danger of a single story – there is more than one story to a given situation and we must see them all to understand and get the full picture.
- Haiti – One Year Later – seeing the best Haiti has to offer and not looking down on them
- Because of my grandma – because everyone needs to know how amazing my grandma is
- A biblical response to the Machine Gun Preacher – the way we approach the Bible is extremely important