1. Is the corruption level in China really that bad?
2. Sorry folks, the UN still does not want to control your internet (even though people want you to believe they do)
3. Is it time for a ‘collective humanitarian consciousness’?
4. Do we live in a computer simulation?
5. Do justice oriented Christians really understand the offensive justice of Jesus?
6. Can American diplomacy ever come out of its bunker?
7. London’s Tower Bridge forced to open for 50 foot rubber duck (However, none of the eyewitnesses mentioned seeing Bert)
8. New studies suggest it may be ok to have the occasional drink while pregnant
9. The underpants gnomes theory at work in Rwanda (and even getting rid of M23 still leaves over 25 other rebel groups)
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 85 other followers
Blog at WordPress.com.